United States District Court, S.D. Georgia, Augusta Division
MAGISTRATE JUDGE'S REPORT AND
K. EPFS, UNITED STATES MAGISTRATE JUDGE.
an inmate at Great Plains Correctional Institution in Hinton,
Oklahoma, has filed an amended complaint in this civil rights
case. Because he is proceeding in forma pauperis
(“IFP”), Plaintiff's amended complaint must
be screened to protect potential defendants. Phillips v.
Mashburn, 746 F.2d 782, 785 (11th Cir. 1984);
Al-Amin v. Donald, 165 Fed.Appx. 733, 736 (11th Cir.
SCREENING OF THE AMENDED COMPLAINT
31, 2018, Plaintiff filed his original complaint, in the
Western District of Oklahoma. (Doc. no. 4.) In his original
complaint, Plaintiff named as Defendants:
1. County Jail/Facility, Lincolnton, Georgia;
2. Correctional Officers (COs), Medical Staff (Nurses,
Doctors, All other Persons in Active Concert or Participation
with them), Doctor Michelle Mason Woodard, Warden at
Lincol[n]ton, Georgia, Facility/Jail;
3. County Jail/Facility, McDuffie County, Georgia;
4. Correctional Officers, Medical Staff (Nurses, Doctors, All
other Persons in Active Concert or Participation with them),
Warden at McDuffie County, Facility/Jail;
5. U.S. Penitent[i]ary in Atlanta, Georgia;
6. Federal Transfer Center, Reno Oklahoma;
7. Correctional Officers, Medical Staff (Nurses, Doctors, All
Other Persons in Active Concern or Participation with them),
Warden at Reno Federal Transfer Center (FTC), Oklahoma
8. United States of America; and
9. Integris Southwest Medical ...